Moving to a new place can be nerve racking experience or a pleasant Office Removal Companies in Randburg one. It basically depends on how you choose it to be. Moving and packing go hand in hand and how you pack ultimately determines how your moving in experience to a new place finally concludes. You should focus on making things smoother rather than doing everything at the eleventh hour. Steps like getting together packing tools like padding, tapes, boxes, markers etc., cleaning the house for important items, and making reservations with the movers should be taken well before time. Similar steps which should be taken care of well in advance are discussed below –
Gather All the Goods and Items
Gather all the goods and items you need to pack in one place. It often happens that Things To Help Move Furniture important things are left behind and that is something you would not like when you are amidst unpacking in your new house/office.
Ready the Supplies and Boxes
Before you actually start packing your stuff, you need to make sure that you have all the pre-requisites such as boxes of different sizes, markers, duct tapes, and padding tools. It is very important that you have these in place before you start packing as it can be a real inconvenience getting these things later on.
Prepare Important Paperwork for the Move
Prepare a proper paperwork wherein you would have a detailed list of things that need to pack as well as the things that you have packed. It would come in very handy once you start unpacking.
Start Packing in Advance
It is always advised to start the packing process in advance. It not only saves you precious time but also reduces the hassles in the end. The lesser the hassles, National Furniture Movers the lesser the errors and mistakes. Even the best movers would advise you to do the same.
Use Proper Padding
Simply packing things is not enough. You need to make sure that you make proper provisions for the protection of the things you have packed. Proper padding is also important because you never know what is going to happen to your goods and how are they going to be treated. Sudden and uncertain accidents may damage your goods for good. It is thus, always advised to provide proper protection to your packed items. This can be done by bubble wraps or old and used clothes. You can even use Thermocol to add more protection to delicate items.
Take Pictures of Electronic Set-Ups
Electronic set ups can be hard to put back the same way as they were set up before. It often happens that people are unable to set up electronics the exact same way after they have moved into a new place. It is therefore highly recommended that you take photographs of such complicated electronic set ups so that you can late refer to these pictures while setting up again in your new house/office.
Pack in Separate Boxes
While packing your stuff, it is important that you use different boxes and that too of various sizes. It is imperative to do so as this will help you a lot while you unpack. Packers and movers would advise you the same as it is very convenient to unpack different things from different boxes as compared to unpacking everything from one single box.
Pack on An “Open – First” Basis
Last but definitely not the least, always pack your stuff as per ’Open – First” basis. While you pack, always put in stuff which you will need last. This way, when you start unpacking, you will get your hands on things that you need immediately.
Tips to Make Packing Easy with Moving HacksSpleen Pain LocationSpleen pain can be perceived on the left side of the abdomen. The pain is generally perceived on the upper left side of the abdomen and somewhat felt near the back. The perception of pain on the upper left portion of the abdomen can also radiate towards the shoulder. The spleen is part of the lymphatic system and plays a part in the immune system while it is responsible for filtering and removing abnormal cells. The spleen is involved in so many functions of the body that it has a great risk for diseases and disorders. The approximate weight of the spleen in normal healthy adults is 200g with a size almost the same as the clenched fist. It is particularly located on the left side of the body just behind the stomach parallel to the 9th and 11th ribs and its structure is similar to the lymph node. The spleen is regarded as the largest organ of the lymphatic organ and contains two types of tissue known as the white pulp and the red pulp. The white pulp is the lymphatic tissue made up of white blood cells while the red pulp tissue is composed of venous sinuses and the "splenic cords". Numerous functions are being played by the spleen in the human body but humans can live without the spleen as many of its functions can be performed by other organs such as the liver and the bone marrow. The drawback in spleen removed from the body is the frequent episodes of infection one may suffer after it has been disengaged in the body. SymptomsIdentifying spleen pain is rather difficult during the early onset. There are signs and symptoms however that can help in determining a spleen pain and isolate it from other condition that may have similar symptoms with spleen pain. Symptoms are usually rare in spleen pain and the manifestation will only occur when the spleen has enlarged enough to cause signs and symptoms. The common signs and symptoms of spleen pain include the following: Pain perception on the upper left portion of the abdomen. The pain gets worse with every deep breathing. Pain radiates towards the back and shoulder. Abdominal tenderness Onset of high fever accompanied by spleen pain and may also be accompanied with chills. Frequent episodes of infection which can make an affected individual experience recurrent sickness. Occurrence of night sweats Loss of appetite and inability to eat a full meal Uneasiness or discomfort General body weakness and feeling of tiredness and restlessness. A symptom of low blood pressure and internal bleeding is a manifestation of ruptured spleen which requires an immediate medical attention as it is potentially life-threatening. Worsening abdominal pain with every deep breath also requires a prompt medical attention. The normal healthy spleen is usually not palpable during physical examination. Spleen pain in enlarged or swollen state can be easily palpated and felt by the attending physician or the examining physician. The onset of spleen pain should not be disregarded once noticed. It is beneficial to seek medical advice to prevent further medical complications and irreversible damage of the spleen. CausesThe involvement of spleen in various functions of the body made it potentially at risk for diseases and disorders. The soft and spongy characteristic of the spleen makes it potential for easy damage. A wide range of diseases and disorders can affect the spleen and its function while there are various causes of spleen pain such as: Splenomegaly This is the swelling of the spleen causing it to enlarge. The enlargement of the spleen will cause undue pain while it is potential for rupture when left untreated. It is necessary for an immediate medical intervention once the spleen ruptures as it is potentially life-threatening. The enlargement can affect the vital function of the spleen. As the spleen gets larger, it will both filter the normal red blood cells and damage the red blood cells as well. Mononucleosis Mononucleosis is a viral infection that can cause pain in the spleen. The infection is characterized by a swollen lymph node and onset of high fever. The level of mononuclear monocytes in the blood is marked with an elevation beyond the normal level. Endocarditis This is a bacterial infection of the inner lining of the heart or the endocardium. It is caused by a certain type of bacteria that infected other part of the body transmitted to the heart through the bloodstream contaminated with the bacteria. Toxoplasmosis Toxoplasmosis is an infection from a single celled parasite called Toxoplasma gondii. The single celled parasite is transmitted through an infected cat. Gaucher’s disease Gaucher’s disease is a rare hereditary disease that is characterized by accumulation of fatty molecules called cerebrosides. This hereditary disease can affect multiple organs of the body including the spleen. Felty syndrome Felty syndrome is a syndrome that is composed of three syndromes such as the enlargement of the spleen, rheumatoid arthritis and a very low count of the white blood cell. Some blood disorders can lead to the enlargement of the spleen which can give the spleen pain such as: Polycythemia Vera Polycythemia Vera is a chronic blood disorder characterized by a rapid overproduction of the bone marrow of both the white and the red blood cells including the platelets. Hemoglobinopathies Hemoglobinopathies is another blood disorder that can cause spleen pain. It is a genetic disorder of the blood that is marked by an occurrence of abnormal hemoglobin. Other causes of spleen pain include the following: A direct blow or injury to the spleen from any forms of physical trauma and accident Development of cyst or large pus adjacent the spleen Pressure on the lymphatic vessels that resulted from the blockage or clots TreatmentSpleen pain treatment is directed towards the cure of the underlying condition that is causing the pain. The mode of treatment depends on the underlying condition while the immediate action is pain relief to provide patient with comfort. Both pharmacological and surgical treatment is beneficial to spleen pain. Medications to reduce the inflammation and enlargement of the spleen may be prescribed. Spleen pain resulting from infections can be managed with antibiotics. Surgical removal of the spleen is also another option for patient suffering from spleen pain although post operation requires regular and careful monitoring as spleen removal will result to a frequent infection.
In recent times, online shopping has taken India by storm for a variety of products. This phenomenon has also spread to furniture, furnishings and interior decor. In the past, if customers wanted to buy a piece of furniture, it was a tedious journey physically visiting shop to shop, inspecting furniture, looking for the right item, negotiating prices and then finally getting your vaunted purchases home. More often than not, a lot of time and effort was wasted in the process, not to mention the amount of money spent on your choices. Remember - it is never easy to compare products on a shop to shop basis and arriving at a fair price.
Fortunately, with technology and innovation, that has now changed with the advent of online furniture shopping portals like Urban Ladder!
Of course, Urban Ladder is not the first enterprise to venture into this space. However, though somewhat a late entrant, Urban Ladder has still made up for it through its USPs. Consider the following -
- The first impression that you get when you visit the Urban Ladder website is a well designed, clean and pleasant look. The site is quite user friendly and the products are categorised neatly.
- Urban Ladder is a niche player and a specialist in the furniture segment.
- It does not flood you with umpteen choices - sometimes, that could suffocate us and make it quite difficult to zero in on a final selection - but at the same time, it does give you reasonable number of choices to make you feel comfortable in making satisfying decisions.
- The products are priced reasonably and transparently with periodic discount offers through the year, especially December year-end sales. There are also debit / credit card discount offers and Amazon Pay discounts (10% off, maximum Rs.500) available to customers from time to time.
- The portal keeps its range reasonably broad based but tight which also fit your requirements. As of now, it does not offer "everything under the sun" for your home needs but suffice it to say that you would be happy with the range available and not disappointed.
- The fact that it keeps its range reasonably tight is a plus because it maintains higher quality control through curation of products. Its products are well curated - and when we say curated, we speak from personal experience - they really are 'curated'!
- In case you are not satisfied with the product, there are easy returns available and refunds as well, subject to T & C.
- The listings on the website are quite detailed with explicit images from various aspects and include measurements of the products too. They cover product features, properties, material used, care & safety instructions, warranty, returns and quality promise. If you still have questions, all you need is to connect with them through any of your preferred modes of communication or simply post a question.
- The website is equipped with a Products Compare facility for customer selected products.
- Urban Ladder also offers consultancy services for Interior Designing of your home at reasonable prices.
- For those customers who need variety of payment options, Urban Ladder offers Cash on Delivery (COD), Card on Delivery, Amazon Pay, UPI, Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card Payments, to name a few. It has EMI facilities as well. And if you still need time or are planning for a future occasion, then you have the option to save it to your Wish List.
- The best part is that Urban Ladder not only services premier metros but also has presence in tier 2 and tier 3 cities. It has a clear vision to expand further and further in to such cities and towns. This is good for customers who often wish to buy from premier furniture portals but may not have delivery facilities to their location. Further, Urban Ladder focusses on not just delivery facilities but also brick and mortar offices in specified locations. And yes, its delivery facilities are free of cost. Customers are notified date of delivery and the products have tracking facility.
- For customers interested in gifting, the portal also offers Gift Cards. If the gift card ordered is => Rs.10,000/-, then customers also get Rs.2,000/- extra vouchers. The gift cards have no expiry date and can be purchased for denominations starting as low as Rs.1,000/- either in electronic or physical version. They can be customised for all kinds of occasions and events.
- Urban Ladder also has an attractive referral policy wherein existing customers can refer their friends, relatives and acquaintances with a designated voucher code and capping limit of 10 referrals per account. When their referral uses the code, they get 10% off and the customer who referred them gets Rs.2,000/- off on each referral. This has been quite useful for our requirements.
- The online venture has physical presence too in select locations through 'Experience Stores'. These are brick and mortar stores that customers can personally visit and select their products while getting a feel on how they look and fit in homes.
- The best part is that their delivery staff are quite well trained and skilled. They are courteous and polite. They provide all information (including warranty, returns and refunds), you may need when they deliver and install the products in your homes.
- Their contact centre staff are equally competent and they have multiple modes of communication namely email, chat and telephones. The portal is setup with variety of social media accounts as well.
- While they do have policies and procedures that they need to adhere to, yet they are flexible in case you have any genuine query, requirement or problem. This is often missing in online portals. Moreover, the conversations are not scripted / templated and are usually engaging.
- Urban Ladder products are compact and can be easily assembled / dismantled as may be required. This is particularly useful for customers who are mobile and move locations periodically.
- Mobile friendly customers can download the Urban Ladder app available both on Google Play Store and Apple Store.
If you are considering any purchase of furniture, suggest you take a good look at the site for your requirements.